This is Yema. She is working on writing her sponsorship letter. I never realized how difficult it can be to run a sponsorship program when you have so many letters that have to be written and children who really struggle with writing. Yema is a beautiful, quiet, kind child. She has been a faithful friend of mine who is always there to give me hugs and to just sit with me.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Yema
This is Yema. She is working on writing her sponsorship letter. I never realized how difficult it can be to run a sponsorship program when you have so many letters that have to be written and children who really struggle with writing. Yema is a beautiful, quiet, kind child. She has been a faithful friend of mine who is always there to give me hugs and to just sit with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These photos are beautiful! I'm loving your new daily it seems posts :)
~Rose
Sari~
Thanks so much for putting up pictures of my Yema! She is beautiful and I am so thankful for the pictures you took of her and put together for me.
Oh, and I am so glad that you are feeling better- that sounds terrible. Please call me if you need anything, really.
Post a Comment