Red dirt is everywhere in Sierra Leone. It covers your house, your clothes, and especially the bottom of your feet. My feet have walked the dusty red streets of Sierra Leone and I will never be the same again.
Monday, September 08, 2008
25 years
Yesterday was my 25th birthday! A quarter of a century old. It was a fun birthday. Saturday night, all my friends came over and we had a party. Sunday some s took me to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. We ate lots of yummy chessecake.
I missed your birthday:( I'm horrible at keeping up at simple stuff like that love you my dear! You're a quarter of a century old! Congrats! I can't believe all of you live in colorado. iIm teaching 5th grade presently. Its a maternity leave. In October I'll start a kindergarden maternity leave. I miss you. We should catch up.
3 comments:
Happy 25th Birthday!
Looks like you had a great time :)
~Rose
thanks for ... well... call me and I'll tell you what for... :)
I missed your birthday:( I'm horrible at keeping up at simple stuff like that
love you my dear! You're a quarter of a century old! Congrats! I can't believe all of you live in colorado. iIm teaching 5th grade presently. Its a maternity leave. In October I'll start a kindergarden maternity leave. I miss you. We should catch up.
Post a Comment