Brima. This boy is so special. I don't know if you remember him from my stories from the year that I lived there, but Kristen and I first met him in the malnutrition clinic. He was so sick and had given up hope. We were able to watch what a little bit of love can do as he began to get better and better. He now goes to school and church. He is a thinker. He doesn't talk a lot but I can tell that he thinks a lot. He is wise beyond his 7 years. He's a great kid.
Walking home from school.
More pictures of Yema
Swarray coming home from school with their fishing trap.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing! Keep the posts coming. It has been good for us to continue to read about the people of Sierra Leone. And you take some amazing pictures!
Post a Comment