I am getting kind of discouraged in the search for a roommate. I wanted to be out of my friends house by October first, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I really don't want to live by myself, but I am not sure what else to do at this point. I didn't realize that it was going to be so hard to find a roommate. I feel like I have had a lot of leads on roommates, but then they all fall through.
I am ready to feel a bit more settled. To have my pictures on the wall. To know where my winter clothes are (its going to start getting cold here soon). To feel like I have a place where I go and just be. To have my clothes on hangers instead of a pile on the floor. (Wait, my clothes usually are in a pile on the floor, but at least it usually is in my own closet where the piles are kept.) To have a kitchen where I can have more food, then cereal and peanut butter sandwiches.
Sometimes I forget to pray about it. Its a lot easier to have self-pity then to spend the energy praying. But self-pity isn't going to get me anywhere. I would appreciate your prayers as well.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
will do.
Post a Comment