I love babies. In Sierra Leone there are always lots of babies to hold. Moms are so trusting and will just let you hold their baby for as long as you want. My favorite is when they are just sleeping in your arms. don't know what it is, but there is just something so cute about an African baby
Monday, September 01, 2008
I can't forget this one!
I love babies. In Sierra Leone there are always lots of babies to hold. Moms are so trusting and will just let you hold their baby for as long as you want. My favorite is when they are just sleeping in your arms. don't know what it is, but there is just something so cute about an African baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great photo! Babies are such a gift :)
~Rose
I love your pictures! I can't believe how big baby Sarah is! I remember you talking about her when she was first born! I hope you've been feeling better the past few days!
Post a Comment