
This is my friend Kristin. We have been friends since we were 7 years old. We have seen each other through a lot of different stages of life. When we were little and would have slumber parties together, we would have teeth brushing contests. We would see who could brush their teeth the longest. A couple of weekends ago, Kristin came up and visited and we had another competition. I used to always win, but this time Kristin won.
This weekend, I got to see Kristin again and she painted the most beautiful picture for me ever. I love it. She is so talented. I can't wait until I have a place where I can hang it up.
1 comment:
hey dear! I'm glad you love it and glad that the only reason I was was because you forgot that we were competing. :) I think you're great!
Post a Comment