Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break

Spring break is here! I made it.

Looking forward to some great hiking.

Can't wait!

The past two years my spring break plans have been spolied. First year: stomach flu just in time for Spring Break. Second year: A volcano erupted in Alaska preventing me from going to visit my friend who lives there.

Hopefully this year all goes on as planned and that the Grand Canyon doesn't flood or something :) You all can be praying for safety and health on the roads and on the trails.

Check back in a week for hopefully lots of good pictures. I made this new pack for my camera. I love hiking with my Mountain Smith pack, but it is not camera safe. So I took all the padding from my camera bag and velcroed it in my pack. Its going to be great!

1 comment:

Brandon and Callie said...

i think YOU'RE great! :) have fun!