Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Really?

So there has been talk of a nice big snow tonight, which would be fantastic if we had a snow day tomorrow, otherwise I am finished with winter weather.

All day we kept looking out the window and it was nice and sunny. Right at 2:30, the clouds start rolling in. School is over a 3:15 and we wait with our students outside in carpool line which takes about 20 minutes.

So of course, at 3:10 it starts raining/snowing/hailing/thundering/lighting. Just in time for us to go outside.

We were soaked and all our kids were scared or crying because of the thunder. Brr.... do I get raise for standing out there in the cold rain?

And of course at 3:40, when al the kids are gone, it stops raining.

Seriously...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

haha I know! We got on the weather's bad side! Here's wishing for a snow day tomorrow!