Thursday, March 04, 2010

Doing better

For those of you who are checking in with my roller coaster of emotions, first of all, thank you. Thank you for caring about me. Hang on though, it still could be quite the ride the rest of this semester as I prepare to leave :)

Second of all, I am doing better. Everytime I have these moments of doubt or longings, I think that I just need to cry, wrestle with those thoughts and then I am better. Its been a good week. I have felt very encouraged by different interactions with people, some very expected and other not. Thank you to everyone for your encouraging words to me. It also has helped that it is warmer and the sun is out. I love being warm. Can't wait for summer.

I feel blessed today by all the wonderful people in my life....

And an iced coffee is on the way for me, so really, couldn't ask for more!

1 comment:

Brandon and Callie said...

i'm so glad :) and i'm happy that you're getting an iced coffee!
Do the Happy Dance!