Thursday, March 25, 2010

Snow day!

We got a snow day! I was in need of a day off of work, even though spring break is coming up.

During our little snow blizzard, Carissa and I decided that we needed a Blizzard from Dairy Queen. A blizzard in a blizzard!
Such a great snow day. Slept in, and then went to Snooze for breakfast with my roommates.

Then Amy I made preparations for our fun hiking/backpacking trip over Spring Break. We went to the map store and got maps of where we are going. Yes, kind of nerdy, but so fun! We then went to REI: always an inspiration for good hikes! We then went and got groceries. We are ready to go! Yeah! Just one more day of school.

1 comment:

Brandon and Callie said...

i hope you have so much fun on spring break! i can't wait to see pics :)