Beginning Friday, February 26, at 6:00pm MST, there will be an on-line auction to raise money for the team of teachers that is traveling to Sierra Leone with me this summer. There are lots of different items ranging from jewelry, restaurant gift cards, photographs, yoga session, and an oil change. All proceeds go towards the team for our costs traveling and while in Sierra Leone. The auction closes on Sunday, March 7 at 9:oopm MST.
The link for the auction is at
http://www.idonatetocharity.org/store/auction4africa/
You can quickly register and then place bids on lots of good items.
Thanks for your continued support of Sierra Leone and the work that the Lord is doing there. It has been exciting to be a part of. I am excited to go back this summer. I have a team of 12 total, some teachers, and some who are not teachers. It is a great team and I know the Lord is going to work both through our team and in the lives of those who are going.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment