My friend Amy and I got together last night to plan our Spring Break trip. So excited for the adventures we are going to have. Its going to be a lot of hiking, but so many pretty thing.
#1)Grand Canyon- Bright Angel Trail. We are going to hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. 10 miles down and 10 miles back with backpacks on!

#2) Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon. Look at this place. I think I won't want to leave. 10 more miles in and 10 miles out. Yeah!

#3) Bryce Canyon- How cool are those rocks?! Not sure what trails we are hiking.

#4) Lake Powell- There is an awesome hiking trail that we will be imbarking on. Another 10 mile hike!

#5) Canyonlands or Arches. It is a toss up. Arches is one of my favorite places in the world, but I have never been to Canyonlands though. Hum.. tough choice.
3 comments:
Just stopping by to say hi and that I love your blog! We will certainly miss you when you leave. You have been such a blessing in our lives, Sarah, and I am so glad Ryley got to have you as her teacher. :-)
Hey Sarah,
So I reading your blog and looking at your pictures and wanted to tell you how jealous I am of your Spring Break plans. It looks like it will be amazing and I wish I could go! Have a wonderful day. I miss you!
the Grand Canyon is beautiful! i went there last summer and hiked bright angel trail and loved it! just be sure to get off to an early morning start because it gets super hot!
Post a Comment