Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snow dance

I really would love a snow day. It would be greatest thing ever. I know I just had a 4 day weekend, but still a day to do nothing. How great!

So today I made my kids do a snow dance. It was great. And then it started snowing! So now all my students think that snow falls when you do a snow dance. Oh the misconceptions these students will have after being in my class :)

I told them that they had to do it again tonight and that maybe we would have a snowday.

We'll see....

2 comments:

Allie said...

My roommate and I spin around 3 times and then rush into the bathroom and flush the toilet. Gets a snow day every time. :)

Carissa Lynn said...

I guess your SNOW dance didn't work so well. I guess my prayers for NO SNOW counteracted your kids snow dance. Wanna snow dance for Monday????