So I used to be the best sleeper in the world. I could sleep anywhere, anytime. All I had to do was to lay down and I was out.
Not sure what is going on with me lately, but now I can't sleep. At night, I can't fall asleep. And once I am asleep I wake up several times during the night.
So frustrating!
And it leaves me exhausted. I can barely function during the day.
All I have to say is that I am so thankful for caffine. Now I know that it isn't healthy to always be drinking caffine, and I only drink it in the mornings, so I know that it isn't the reason why I can't fall asleep, but seriously, to make it through a day with 60 Kindergartners, a lot of caffine is needed on a normal day, but especially on a day where I haven't slept much.
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment