Sunday, my friend Amy and I rode our bikes to REI downtown on the Cherry Creek trail. It was so fun. I have loved getting to ride my bike more. There are some great trails in Denver. We got some coffee, walked around REI and rode back home. So great.Monday, October 05, 2009
A wonderful, relaxing weekend.
This was my weekend. Hanging out with these three girls. Saturday we went to a park together and sat and read for a long time. It was a beautiful day, lots of sunshine. When it came time to go none of us had finished our books, so we decided that we would meet back up at 7:00 to go to Barnes and Noble. A cup of coffee, a good books, and friends. It was a perfect Saturday.
Sunday, my friend Amy and I rode our bikes to REI downtown on the Cherry Creek trail. It was so fun. I have loved getting to ride my bike more. There are some great trails in Denver. We got some coffee, walked around REI and rode back home. So great.
Sunday, my friend Amy and I rode our bikes to REI downtown on the Cherry Creek trail. It was so fun. I have loved getting to ride my bike more. There are some great trails in Denver. We got some coffee, walked around REI and rode back home. So great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment