Friday, October 30, 2009

I love snow...


...especially when I get two days off from work. A much needed break. Here are some snapshots of the break.

We went snowshoeing and sledding at the park!



This is my patio in the afternoon. It snowed so much. At least a foot and a half. It snowed for 2 straight days.


Carissa and I playing in the snow. We had so much snow.
A bunch of friends came over and we watched movies and hung out all day.

A much needed trip to Starbucks. It was worth braving the snow.

Cleaning off our cars with a broom. That is how much snow we had.

I learned how to knit. So fun. I am starting a scarf.

So pretty, fall and winter at the same time.

We had a fire going all day long in our fireplace. It kept it nice and toasty.

2 comments:

Taylor and Joanna said...

I just learned to knit last week!! We are so cool! Lets make each other scarfs!!

Julie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I am SO jealous of your fireplace! :) Glad you got a break - you deserve one!