Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Nutcracker take 2

The next day after seeing the professional Nutcracker. My kindergarteners peformed their version of the Nutcracker. They were adorable. They came to school all dressed up in beautiful Christmas dresses, and performed really cute danecs.
My favorite moment of the whole night was at the end when they were singing Christmas carols. I have a student who points with his middle finger. He loves to dance and sing, so he was at the very front dance away with his middle finger in the air screaming "all right," "whoo hooo" So funny.
I wish these pictures showed their cuteness, but they don't, so you will just have to imagine 60 Kindergarteners and 60 first graders all dressed up dancing around. Cute and chaotic!

One of my students from last year came up to me at the performacne and said, "Miss Saunier, I really miss you." I do miss my kids from last year a lot.







1 comment:

Julie said...

How much cuter could they be? Hey, you should check my facebook wall; Laura posted a video there that is really cool...