Friday, January 23, 2009
I have a confession...
I am a crazy to-do list maker. I love making to-do lists and then there is a great satisfaction for me in crossing things off the list. Sometimes I even write things that I am in the process of finishing, simply so I can cross them off. I have a checklist for school things to get done and a to-do list for other things in life. The only way that I remember to do things if I write them down on my to-do list. I just finished writing 2 lists and I am excited to get to work crossing things off. Yes, I am a nerd, but if it bring me a little joy then that is okay. And yes, bloggin was on my to-do list, so I can cross that one off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sarah, yes, lists are good! I love making lists and I do the same thing. Write things down that I am in the process of accomplishing so I can have the satisfaction of crossing them off.
i totally do this! glad i'm not the only one :)
Really, did you have to admit this, anyone who knows you, also knows about your to-do list habits!!
Post a Comment