Red dirt is everywhere in Sierra Leone. It covers your house, your clothes, and especially the bottom of your feet. My feet have walked the dusty red streets of Sierra Leone and I will never be the same again.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
I spent the day at the beach!
Yes, its true. I am warm and happy and it is wonderful. I am in California visiting my friends Allison and Tyler. We spent the whole day at the beach. It was sunny and great. I think that I may not come home. I love being warm!
I am jealous! I am bundled up, inside and it hasn't even been cold here...in fact I've been seeing people wearing sandals. Montanans are a little crazy like that. I hope you have a great time!
3 comments:
i'm with ya on that one, sister! enjoy!
I am jealous! I am bundled up, inside and it hasn't even been cold here...in fact I've been seeing people wearing sandals. Montanans are a little crazy like that. I hope you have a great time!
You didn't tell me you were going to CA! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment