Well, I am back in Colorado and happy to say that it isn't too cold so that wasn't too much of a shock for my body, but coming back has been rough. Work has been hard this year and every day my patience is tested beyond what it is able. Most days I want to just quit and give up, but I know that I can't. I know that I have to push through and I have to strive to maintain a good atttidue despite the circumstances. That is easier said then done, and so far, I haven't done a very good job about it.
It would have been much more fun to just stay in California, and forget about work and just be a beach bum. Unforunatly, one can only do that for so long before the funds run out. But I have to admit that I thought about it once or twice. I could just take my tent, camp out and peanut butter and jelly for a while. And just be able to sit. To not be stressed out everyday, to not feel grouchy at the end of the day.
But that is a dream world, and I have to work, and right now that work is teaching Kindergarten. So I need to buck up, change my attitude and push through.
I'll still dream about the beach though!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Sarah. I hear you, sister. Surely the Lord is doing something we can't see...and this year is, for both of us, achieving "an eternal glory" that far outweighs the exhaustion and frustration.
I love you! Hang in there! If it helps, I often think that you must be one of the greatest teachers ever.
Lara
Post a Comment