Red dirt is everywhere in Sierra Leone. It covers your house, your clothes, and especially the bottom of your feet. My feet have walked the dusty red streets of Sierra Leone and I will never be the same again.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
California pictures
In case you haven't picked up on this from any of my previous posts, I love being in California. It was wonderful to see old friends and to be able to catch up on life. I loved the beach and most of all the warm weather. Thanks Allison and Tyler for being such gracious hosts and allowing me to come and visit.
HOME!!! I don't think I've told you but I'm going back home in a week! It's the first time I'll have seen the ocean in over a year. This made me weepy with happiness. I'm happy you were so happy there.
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures!
Yes Sarah, you do such a great job with your pictures! How many places have you photographed your chacos?
She is my chaco inspir-a-tion. I can't believe I failed to dedicate my "Taste of New Zealand" opening pic to Sarah Saunier.
I have this obsession with having to take pictures of my chacos. That way I can have documentation of everywhere they have been.
HOME!!! I don't think I've told you but I'm going back home in a week! It's the first time I'll have seen the ocean in over a year. This made me weepy with happiness. I'm happy you were so happy there.
Post a Comment