Thursday, September 03, 2009

What a day!

Today started out wonderfully. I meet with my mentor on Thursday mornings. It is one of the most wonderful times of my week. I love talking with her and hearing her wisdom, but it is also so good to just be able to talk to someone and share with her the things that are going on in life. The morning was refreshing, and then came school.....

My students were terrible in my morning class. One of those days were they didn't feel the need to listen or follow directions. I was cranky by the end of the morning.

Luckily, my afternoon class was much better behaved. They seemed like angels compared to the morning class, so the day ended well.

Now I get to go hang out with Mu Leh. Jonah is the cutest thing ever. I am so in love with that baby. He is almost one! He is getting so big.

No comments: