
I wanted to do something exciting for my birthday, so I decided that climbing to the top of the mountain would be a perfect. I have wanted to climb a 14er for a while now. We were actually able to climb two! It was a really hard hike; probably one of the hardest I have ever done. But the view at the top was amazing. And the feeling of actually making it to the top was fantastic. We had a beautiful day and for the most part really great weather. Here are some pictures from the hike.

At the bottom! We actually made it.

At the top of Torrey's

Our names on the "you made it to the top" paper

The view from the top of Torrey's. Beautiful!

My foot at the top of Torrey's. My Chacos were sad that they had to stay at home.

Here I am!

Our number two 14er of the day.

The view from the top of Gray's.

Eating a quick snack at the top of Gray's.

At the top you get to sign your name on the register to say that you climbed to the top.

I love my foot! My chacos are still sad that they didn't get to make the hike.

Me at the top of Gray's.

My fabulous co-teacher.

The view from the bottom of the hike.

The group at the bottom of the mountain before the hike.
2 comments:
looks like a TON of fun!! LOVE the foot pictures!
I love your tatoo! Happy birthday, glad you were surrounded by people you love and had fun
Post a Comment