Monday, September 14, 2009

26 years

Monday was my 26th birthday. Crazy... That sounds real old to me. I was able to celebrate with so many wonderful friends. I have been blessed with so many good friends. The day started off having breakfast with my friend Emily, who has been a dear friend since high school.

That afternoon, my roommate and I went to the pool and relaxed. It was so nice. I am sad that the pool is closed now. That also means that summer is almost over. We then made dinner together. I love my house and my roommates.

In the evening, a bunch of friends came over. We played volleyball, ate yummy food, played water polo, and ate cheesecake. I feel so blessed by all the amazing friends that the Lord has put in my life.



It was a really fun birthday. And I didn't have to work that day, which make it even better!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like a really really good day!