I got this email from a parent who has become involved with the team of teachers going to Sierra Leone. I wanted to share it because it is so exciting how people are partnering with us.
HI! I just wanted to share that a co-worker is having her Bible group save their pennies for the whole month. Word is spreading. I have a decent bag full to turn into you as well.
Is there a specific organization? People are asking.
Last time the pennies added up to $50.00. That's amazing. The Lord is working and it is exciting to see.
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is awesome! I think a lot of people care and want to help...but it's overwhelming so way to go...you are giving people an outlet to give and linking their resources with the needs of SL! I am proud of you Sarah!
Post a Comment