Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a day!

That's all, I can't really elaborate, but it was an exhausting day. School exhaustes me, especially on days like today. I am done. I haven't felt this tired in a long time. And I am suppossed to go be social tonight at a friend's birthday party. Not sure I am up for that.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Oh Sarah! I hear you sister. I'm so proud of you for doing year #2. I think you are being so faithful! I feel your blues too. No part of me wants to be coming to school these days...

I read these verses this morning. They really encouraged me. 2 Tim 1:8-12. Especially the part that says "relying on the power of God, who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to HIS OWN PURPOSE AND GRACE."

Love you! If I lived in Denver, I would take you out for coffee after school today with the Starbucks gift card I have left over from Christmas. ;)

Justin Wallace said...

I TOTALLY understand this thought!!! I hope you made it through everything.

Hope you are doing really well. And remember how much you LOVE what you're doing. I often think to myself after a day like that... "I may have just had the longest hardest day ever, but what in the world would I rather be doing?" Since the answer is usually... nothing, I can keep going.

Be strong!
God bless,
Justin

p.s. let's chat sometime, I'd love to hear how things are going. What's your number?