I had the most wonderful weekend ever. I went up to the mountains with a bunch of s. My friend Allie's sister got a sweet deal on a beautiful cabin near Mount Princeton by a hot springs. We got to just sit in the hot springs, which were right next to a river. So we were basically sitting in a river, but it was hot water. You all know how much I like to be warm, and I was toasty warm. It was great. Then we went for a hike in the beautiful mountains to a waterfall. Again, it was a beautiful warm day.

This is my favorite picture of the weekend.

Carissa and I sun bathing in our swimsuits in February.

It was beautiful, we were even able to be in our swimsuits.

Normal hiking clothes.

JBU s by the frozen waterfall.



Our beautiful cabin.

Look at all the 14teeners!

In the hot springs.
3 comments:
gorgeous, jealous, can we do that when i get there??!
Looks like fun! You are so good about getting out. I laughed at your comment on my "Ice Hike". I barely get out on the trails...but I aspire to be that kind of mom...
wow! i love your picture of the sun peeking through the clouds! beautiful! what setting did you use on your camera to make the rays show up?
Post a Comment