Sunday, August 03, 2008

Too many thoughts

I have decided that I am not good at processing emotions. When I have too many thoughts, I simply just stop thinking. This is how I feel this week. There have been so many transitions happening in one week that I have not really prepared myself for any of those transitions.

Processing everything that happened in Sierra Leone hasn't really happened, but needs to. I am hoping that after life settles down a bit, I will be able to think about everything that happened there.

I haven't processed that my parents are moving to Indiana and that Colorado Springs is no longer the home that I will go back to.
Here is my parents house being packed and the moving van that is taking things to who knows where. My parents still are in the process of finding a house.

I haven't processed that I start school tomorrow. How is summer break already over?

Still looking for a roommate and a place to live. My dear friends, Susan and Al, are so gracious to let me stay with them. My car is now my home! I thought that I could just keep everything I need in my car. Maybe decorate the windows with a few pictures!

1 comment:

Erica said...

oh wow sarah. Your post was very encouraging to me because life is so stinking scary. I am moving in a week and I haven't started packing.