Thursday, August 28, 2008

The fourth day

Wow, this is turning into quite the dramatic week. So the fourth day.... I didn't go to to school on the fourth day. The morning I woke up and felt like I was going to be sick. So needless to say, today has not been a fun day. I went to the doctor, and I have all kinds of fun things wrong with me. I was an excitement to the doctor. I have never been good at slowing down to get the rest that I need, so aparantly, my body told me that I needed to stop and to rest. It did not tell me in a very nice way though. Not the greatest start to a new school year. I don't think that I will be going to school tomorrow either. Maybe next week will turn out a bit better.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Aww..I hope you feel better soon.

Nicole said...

praying for you! we will miss you this weekend!

Joy said...

Oh Sarah,
I'm so sorry...hope you start feeling better soon. Just think, though, a REALLY long weekend (you have labor day off, right?).
Joy

Unknown said...

Sorry you are feeling sick. I hope you have a restful weekend.