
My amazing friends Jody and Andy have adopted twins from Sierra Leone. I have learned so much from watching them through the process of adopting these beautiful children. They have persevered through so much to get these children. They are great parents and Zeke and Kora are blessed to be part of this family.
I went to see the kids last week. They are so precious. They were a little scared of the white girl that was speaking Krio to them. It was so great to see these children finally home. To be home with the family that has waited so patiently for them. They seem to just fit right in: like they have never known anything differently.
Thank you Jody and Andy for loving these children, for loving Sierra Leone.
2 comments:
Sarah,
What agency did your friends adopt through? I know someone that just today was asking if it was possible to adopt from Sierra Leone and I wasn't sure...any connections that I can pass on?
Hang in there through the transitions...scary but such an opportunity to grow in grace and trust. God's not going to drop you now...
Julie
You've been tagged. Go to www.thestoners.com
Joy
P.S. - I'm so glad you're back. Sounds like you had a great trip!
Post a Comment