Red dirt is everywhere in Sierra Leone. It covers your house, your clothes, and especially the bottom of your feet. My feet have walked the dusty red streets of Sierra Leone and I will never be the same again.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
bike riding
I rode my bike to work today! It was very exciting. It put me in a better mood and it woke me up. This needs to become a daily habit. And the best part is that it only took me 20 minutes from Susan and Al's house.
4 comments:
Hi Sarah. yea! I looked outside when I woke up and your car was still there. I'm so proud.
nice job, sar!!! i am hoping to start doing that soon too...when i get a bike... :)
go green!:)
I am proud of you. If only I was as awesome as you are..sigh. Have a great time in WA!
Post a Comment