Friday, May 23, 2008
Last day of Kindergarten
We made it! Jenny and I survived our last day of Kindergarten. I do have dark circles under my eyes that were not there before, but other then that, we had a great year. Lots of crazy days, fun memories, and so much growth. As Jenny and I were filling out the student's report cards, it was so encouraging to see how much they have learned. Our children have grown so much. I can't say that I was sad to say goodbye. I loved my students, but I am so ready for a break. Everyone says your first year of teaching is the hardest. It truly was a good year. I was blessed to be in a great school, with a great principal, a wonderful co-teacher, fun students, and supportive parents. I really couldn't have asked for a better place. It is neat to look back and see that on all my flow charts that I made, teaching in Denver was not on the flow chart, but it has been the perfect place for this year. I am thankful that the Lord knows that plans for our lives and that he knows us better then we know ourselves. Kindergarten is over...Sierra Leone here I come!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah...first congrats on making this year a success, but secondly...NICE PICTURES! The top on of the little girl is precious!
Post a Comment