As my title stated: I feel confused. All of these opportunities have been presented to me and many of them sound like exactly what my heart desires and all good things that sound great. There was moving to Italy, which I said no to. Then I got an email saying that an international school in Malawi is looking for teachers and I would have the opportunity to work along COTN in Malawi. Someone else told me that I could have their job teaching kindergarten in Sierra Leone. And today, I got an email that most stirred my heart. A friend who is living in Clarkston, a town with a high percentage of refugees, emailed me to tell me that the school in that town is looking to hire teachers. He and his wife desire to have a community house of people that want to seek to serve and love our refugee neighbors, and to live in community with one another. This has been my heart's desire, something that I want to do.
But the reason why I am confused is because I don't know if the Lord is releasing me from Denver yet. I am not sure why I feel this way. I think that part of it is because I have made some committments here in Denver. I don't feel excited to live in Denver next year, but I know that it isn't about what I want or how I feel. It is about where the Lord wants me to serve and where he wants me to be.
So all that to say, I still am confused.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh sar, praying praying praying-i completely understand where you're at and i'm praying for clarification! hang in there-love you.
Oh Sarah! I'll be praying for you and I look forward to hearing more on Sunday. Remember- if the Lord doesn't release you yet because of committments you've already made, don't be despeared. It just means that something better will come along. He knows your heart. He instilled those passions in you for a reason. Believe that His timing is already right, no matter how hard that mean seem.
Sarah... praying for you! Your passion to follow God's lead is so amazing... remember that He has been so faithful to you in the past, and he will continue to be faithful to you into the future :)
Post a Comment