Well I have gotten two things checked off my checklist of things to do. I found an apartment and a roommate. I am going to be living with another teacher from school, Emily. She is the PE teacher and is a lot of fun. We found a two bedroom, two bath apartment that is really nice. Everyone will have to come and visit! We are excited to move in and to be able to settle down. I have been staying with friends that live in the area who have been so nice, but I am ready to have my own place and not have to live out of a suitcase.
Our classroom is still a disaster. We have no desks, bulletin boards, or whiteboards, but they are coming. I really enjoy the other teacher that I get to work with and we have had fun together. We have more training this week and then next Monday the kids come!
While I have had a few breakdown moments with the overwhelmingness of everything, I have been blown away by the way that things have just fallen into place. I feel such peace about being here in Denver and know that it is where God wants me to be. The Lord is so faithful and this whole move to Denver has been full of the Lord's goodness in providing for me.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment