Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Excitement over phonics
I know the title of my blog definitly makes me sound like a teacher, which I am one now... which I still think is so wierd. Today at school we did training on this new phonics program that we are implementing at our school. It was so exciting because in Sierra Leone we worked on phonics so much with the children and I never felt like I knew what I was doing. Todays training made me excited because I realized that I am going to be learning such great stuff that can take back to Sierra Leone to better train the teachers. I am excited to learn and to practice to become better at teaching which will make me more effective at training teachers in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah-
So glad to hear of your new job. I ran into your mother the other day at Christopher Banks! It was fun to touch base with her.
Post a Comment