Well, I survived my first day of Kindergarten! What a day it was. We had a few criers in the morning and a few kids that were ready for mom and dad to leave and moms and dads that weren't ready to leave. We spent the day learning how to sit, how to get in a line, and the rules of the bathroom. The day was good though. Much better then expected. And we get to do it all over again tomorrow with the second group of students.

Here's me and my co-teacher who is wonderful.

Putting together our furniture. We put everything together. We're real good with power tools.

Our cute classroom. Don't worry we still don't have whiteboards or bulletin boards


Some of my cute kids
6 comments:
oh sarah! how fun. kindergartners are super:) haha
Sarah, congrats! and nice shoes;) Miss ya
Sarah, I just looked at your comment on my blog again and smiled. There's nothing better than a great sharpie. I'm so jealous of your beginning-of-the-year at a brand-new school experience. I'm sure it can be frustrating at times, but oh the newness of supplies! :o)
The pictures are so cute. Have a great year!!
I'm glad that you like your co-teacher! I was glad to see your students playing with puzzles and lego-like things... some kindergarten classes had to leave those behind for the sake of test score... I mean learning :)
amazing...and so great to talk to you on the phone the other day! LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment