Blogging here in the US is a lot harder. I don't feel like I have much to say, or things aren't as exciting to read about as they were in Sierra Leone. But I am going to try to continue posting for those who want to stay up to date with my life.
I am thankful for the people that the Lord put in my life. I am thankful that I have people that I love all around the world. This weekend, I was able to spend time with old friends from high school and college. Thanks Al and Sus for feeding me this weekend! And thanks Joanna, Taylor, Micah, and the Lorenzen family for loving Sierra Leone.
It was wonderful to be able to catch up life and talk about Sierra Leone and the work that the Lord is doing there. It was so refreshing to sit and talk about Sierra Leone with friends that have been there. Its amazing how many connections there are to that small little country in West Africa. It makes me excited, because it shows all the different ways that God is working there. I know that God is going to continue to work in Sierra Leone in mighty ways, and I am thankful to have been a part of it, and wil hopefull continue to be a part of it.
As for now I still am not sure what this next year of life holds for me. I am pursuing a couple of different locations, maybe Washington, maybe Arkansas, maybe Georgia. If you think about please pray for wisdom in that area.
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
praying and glad you're gonna continue blogging! LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment