Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Where do I go?

The question that I dread being asked is, " So what's next?" And my answer is, "I don't know." It is unnerving not knowing where I am going to be, or what I am going to do now. In some ways, I feel a little bit lost, not sure where I fit in this country that I have always called my own. Crazy how a person can live somewhere their whole life, and then all of a sudden, after one year of living somewhere else, they don't understand the place that once was so familiar.

I have a few ideas of thoughts, of where to go next year, but nothing settled. Just ideas.
Seattle- I think it would be cool to live here. COTN is really close so that I could still stay connected, maybe volunteer some. Have some contacts that could get me a nanny job.
Arkansas- Have friends there. It would be easy to get a teaching job there. I wouldn't have to get a new teaching license. The Buffalo River is there. Not real sure that I want to move back to Siloam though.
Atlanta- more specifically the Clarkston area. Has a large international community and a lot of Sierra Leoneans live there. I would love to stay connected with people from all over the world. Only problem is that I know nobody and I don't want to live by myself.

Well there are my options. More to come as I figure out what plans the Lord has for me now.

3 comments:

Taylor and Joanna said...

Sarah! Seriously. You left out Beaver Falls. What's the deal?

em said...

praying for you girl...and i think Matt Forbes is in Atlanta working for Crown Financial Ministries..i'll find out!

jody said...

muscatine? we have the mississippi river. and soon there will be at least one Sierra Leonean here soon.
:-)