Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kentucky

I just returned from Lexington, Kentucky visiting family. I was born there, and much of my family still lives there. Both sets of my grandparents live there as well as many aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was good to spend time with family.








I was able to meet my cousins' children and to spend time with them. Pictured above: two twin girls Breanna and Alyssa and Trey and Baby Shey.

While I was there I also got to go down to Tennessee for my friend Kendall's wedding. It was so fun to see friends and celebrate with Kendall. Megan and I decided that we should be wedding cordinators, since we have had so much practice!






2 comments:

em said...

you look beautiful! and i love the picture of your mom reading to the girls :0)

Nicole said...

Sarah! I've enjoyed reading your blogs tonight! I am praying for you friend! I would just like to point out that if you lived in Clarkston, I would be a constant visitor :)