The whole time that I was in the DR, I was comparing and contrasting it to Sierra Leone. There are many things that are different, but things that are the same. It was good for me to be able to step outside of the normal, Sierra Leone, and think about what Children of the Nations is trying to do from a place that is not quite so normal.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Dominican Republic
I had the opportunity to go to the Dominican Republic with Children of the Nations and see our ministry site and the school there. I was excited to see the work that we are doing in another country. It's amazing to me how we have a global family and that I was welcomed by the staff in the DR simply because I was part of the USA staff for COTN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love seeing your posts on the DR! Beautiful photos! I sometimes forget how widespread COTN really is. :)
Post a Comment