Red dirt is everywhere in Sierra Leone. It covers your house, your clothes, and especially the bottom of your feet. My feet have walked the dusty red streets of Sierra Leone and I will never be the same again.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Help!
I want this picture to go all the way across that box or for the Blog title to go to the right where the green is. Does anyone know how to do this? If so, please let me know. I am very confused and blogger's help link did not help.
I love that photo for your header! The way I did it was to crop my photo before putting in my header so that it was the right size. It took a few crops...I made a duplicate of my photo and then cropped the extra one, tried it in the space and made adjustments. Hope that helps! ~Rose
1 comment:
I love that photo for your header! The way I did it was to crop my photo before putting in my header so that it was the right size. It took a few crops...I made a duplicate of my photo and then cropped the extra one, tried it in the space and made adjustments. Hope that helps!
~Rose
Post a Comment