Red dirt is everywhere in Sierra Leone. It covers your house, your clothes, and especially the bottom of your feet. My feet have walked the dusty red streets of Sierra Leone and I will never be the same again.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Packing
I hate packing and moving. I have moved every year for the past 7 years and I am tired of moving. This week I have had to pack my classroom and my house. Thats more than enough packing for one week. Luckily, I am almost done!
Sarah, what are you doing next year? Are you going to be teaching at the same school? Will you still be in CO? I hate packing too. :( It takes so long because I want to put everything in the right place so it's easier to UNpack. Sierra Leone, here you come!
1 comment:
Sarah, what are you doing next year? Are you going to be teaching at the same school? Will you still be in CO?
I hate packing too. :( It takes so long because I want to put everything in the right place so it's easier to UNpack.
Sierra Leone, here you come!
Post a Comment