Its true, just in case any of you were doubting it.
Today I cleaned my desk at work. It has no piles on it, its clean and organized. And the dorky part is that it was the best part of my day.
I'll put a picture up when I have my camera. Really, it looks beautiful.
The second dorky part of my day is that on a Friday night all that I am looking forward to doing is going home and scrapbooking. What a Friday night: not what most 25 year olds do.
But I am okay with my dorkiness.
Friday, May 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am a fan of your dorky self.
I think you are great! I love to write things on a list just to cross them off! And I like to stay in and be crafty. So, I too am a fan!
No worries Sari! I think that scrapbooking on a friday night is a wonderful thing to do.
Post a Comment