Sunday, December 28, 2008

Books

I got some great books for Christmas. I can't wait to be able to read them all. I plan on going to Starbucks, taking my books, and sitting there for a whole day just to read. Not sure when that will actually happen, but I can't wait until it does.

Here are some of the great books I got:
Under the Overpass

Life Together

Simple Sprituality

Jesus wants to save Christians

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wonderful books! I love winter because you can read without feeling bad about not being outside enjoying the weather! I really enjoyed Under the Overpass. You'll have to let me know about the other ones. I just finished Same Kind of Different as Me. I'd recommend it.

em said...

i plan to purchase two of those now...thanks! can't wait to see you tomorrow!

jody said...

let us know which ones are good!

blessings.
and much love.

jody