I am so thankful for Christmas break. I have to admit that one of my favorite things about teaching are the holiday break perks. It is so wonderful to have two weeks off and still be paid. How great .
I am in Indiana with my family. It is cold here. I will never again complain about the cold in Colorado. At least we have our sunshine most days. Here it is frigid. Cold wind... Yuck. I suggested a destination Christmas next year.
But the cold has kept us inside, which has been wonderful because all day yesterday I got to read. I read 2 and half books in one day. I love reading and never have enough time during the school year to just sit and read. It was perfect. Cuddled up on the couch, with a blanket, a cup of tea and some great book. It was exactly what I need to de-stress from the school year.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds divine. enjoy. relax.
Post a Comment