Red dirt is everywhere in Sierra Leone. It covers your house, your clothes, and especially the bottom of your feet. My feet have walked the dusty red streets of Sierra Leone and I will never be the same again.
Friday, October 17, 2008
What amazing friends!
Joanna and Taylor are two of my most favorite people. We have been friends since high school and it has been really great to see how our friendship has deepened as we have gotten older. I love that we can just sit with a cup of coffee and talk for hours. They wrestle with life's hard questions with me. It is nice to be around people who know you so well that you don't have to explain yourself. Joanna is so hospitable and welcoming to people, and Taylor is so good at making people feel encouraged and comfortable. They are amazing people and I am thankful that they are my friends. I love you both!
2 comments:
oohhhhhh....you all are so wonderful! i'm still jealous :)
throwing the leaves was my favorite picture:) y'all are so cute!
Post a Comment