Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lets Go to Canada

This past weekend I was able to go to Pennsylvania to go visit my dear friends Joanna and Taylor. We decided to go to Niagara Falls which was amazing. We even went into Canada. Didn't get a new passport stamp though. I have a ton of great photos that I want to share, but it has been crazy busy at school, so I will post them in different chunks.

My favorite picture. What glory and wonder our God has created.


So great to see friends.

We took a boat ride that took us right up next to the falls and this was the view from the boat. Beautiful!

The blue rain coats are pretty stylish. But they kept us dry. My friend Amanda who lives in Philly was also able to come and meet us at Niagara Falls. So wonderful to see her.

The mist from the falls was crazy.



3 comments:

Rose Starr said...

Hope and I have been studying Canada last week and this. We learned a bit about Niagra Falls and both agreed that we'd love to travel all over Canada...it's amazingly beautiful! Great to see Amanda's smiling face. We miss that gal!
~Rose

em said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!

Allison said...

Wow. beautiful pictures! what a fun trip! :)