Monday, October 27, 2008

Unpacking

I have a house! Yeah!

I was starting to unpack last night and I have decided that I am the worst unpacker. My method of unpacking is to open up all my boxes and find my decorations and then leave the rest of it on the floor, or half pulled out of the box. This creates a bit of a mess. But my apartment is starting to look cute and I can't wait until it is all but together.

5 comments:

Taylor and Joanna said...

You got an Apartment! Why havent you called me!

Allison said...

yay! so glad to hear you've found a place!! your comment about the decorations made me smile :)they're the fun part about unpacking, right?!

em said...

wow, sar! that's huge, pictures please! and we need to catch up. love you.

kristin said...

what?? YAY! where are you living? let's catch up soon!

Nicole said...

you should have taken my advice on the kitchen ;)