Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas and my apartment

I love decorating for Christmas and I love getting a Christmas tree. Here are some pictures of my tree and also pictures of my apartment for those of you who have been asking for pictures (Joanna, are you happy now!) My apartment is real cute and there is definitely a theme running through my apartment. I'll let you guess what that is!

My tree. You should have seen me trying to carry this huge tree up three flights of stairs by myself. It was hilarious!

My tree with lights

My mom got this for me last year while I was in Sierra Leone. It says peace on it.

Yeah Starbuck!

One of my favorite ornaments that I got in Germany.

My nativity set from Sierra Leone

My picture collage of Sierra Leone children

Above the fireplace

My dining room

My favorite part of the apartment. My bookshelf

My kitchen

My bathroom. I love my shower curtain. My mom made it from fabric from Sierra Leone

My dresser with pictures and paintings

Above my bed

My desk and world map

Outside in the hallway. Aren't they beautiful!

4 comments:

Taylor and Joanna said...

I am very happy. And I love the "happy dance" starbucks poster. I can't wait to hang out there over Christmas. I love you!

em said...

LOVE it!!! can't wait to see it in a few weeks! :0)

Unknown said...

I'm so excited you are coming over the summer. I am so impressed by how you are an advocate for Sierra Leone there. You are awesome! Can't wait to see you!

Nicole said...

hey love your bookshelf- we have the same one :) and thanks for the apartment pictures! Can't wait to be there on the 27th :)