Saturday, Carissa, Susan, and I went to the Denver Zoo Lights. They put out all kinds of Christmas lights around the zoo. It was beautiful. And it was snowing, which made it cold, but so much more fun.
Sunday, us teachers that are going to Sierra Leone, worked concessions at the Bronco game. (Go Broncos- they beat KC 41-7). We were basically outside the whole day and it was frigid. Not just cold, unbearably cold. But we all had fun and it was a good team bonding experience, and we made some money for our trip! (A picture is coming)

You can't even see us, it was snowing so hard!

Susan and I under the hippo, acting like a hippo!

Before the snow hit hard.

Carissa and I acting like flamingos!
We have had a lot of fun in Kindergarten this month. Making decorations, writing our phonemes in pudding, painting Chinese characters! Our classroom is oftentimes really cold, which is why I included it in the frigid weekend post.


No comments:
Post a Comment